I used the tutorial over at Jess' crafty site,
and though I stumbled multiple times
(because of my newbie sewing status,
NOT her instructions)
I like the end result.
This little monkey finally got TWO pockets.
I love the capped sleeves.
I drafted the pattern from something &
inexplicably the neck was HUGE.
So, I ended up creating a weird little
gather/ fan thing in the middle to shrink it.
It doesn't work exactly, but Meh.
A frog closure would have been the ticket,
but my sewing room ate them.
On another note Pu would only pose with a
broken chicken neck.
And in more important news.
New sparkly ten dollar zellars sandals
beat out anything I'll ever make!